Tim Bratz, CEO of CLE Turnkey was recently interviewed on “The Lifetime Cash Flow Through Real Estate Investing Podcast” with Rod Khleif.
The Lifetime Cash Flow Through Real Estate Investing Podcast grants you access to expert real estate investors, syndicators, lenders, property managers and advisors. These experts share their stories, tips and advice on how they successfully built their businesses, and their fortunes, through multi-family real estate investing. Host Rod Khleif is a seasoned and passionate real estate investor who has personally owned and managed over 2000 apartments and homes. Rod has combined his passion for real estate investing with his personal philosophies of self-actualization, goal setting, envisioning, and manifesting success to become one of America’s top real estate investment professionals.
Here is some of what was discussed during the interview:
- The value of personal development as it applies to Real Estate Investing
- The value of ‘A’ rated insurance
- Strategies for finding off market deals Marketing strategies
- How to play on both sides of the coin
- How to remain ‘Top of Mind’ with your real estate community
- How to find interested investors
- The secret of finding motivated sellers Finding your “Why”
- The value of mentors and masterminds
- The value of long term vision
- Discover the ultimate resource
- Understanding Cap Rate & Stabilized value Book recommendation
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Listen to the interview here or on iTunes:
This podcast originally appeared on The Lifetime Cash Flow Through Real Estate Investing Podcast July 22, 2018.